Each room at Asian Women's Shelter plays a
vital role in the transformative healing for our clients. From the
bedrooms to the kitchen and dining room, we have a Wish List of
facility* needs and we need your help!
Make a donation
For more information about how you, your family, business or
community group can participate, please contact Anna
(email@example.com) or Namita (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- cabinets, desks, furniture and other fixtures
- repairs and maintenance expenses
- room decorations (not limited to painting)
- upkeep and maintenance of children's room, garden
- computers (for shelter and residents)
- move out costs for residents moving into their more permanent
housing. Typical costs include purchase of mattress, bed frame,
household applicances, moving company fees
- miscellaneous facility needs
Our facility costs vary through the year. The above list is not
exhaustive. We use your funds as need arises and without unlimited
funding, we may need to prioritize needs.